Everybunny Counts Rabbit Rescue is always looking for volunteers to come feed, clean, and take care of our rabbits. We have volunteer availability 7 days a week and if interested, we will schedule you for an orientation session to begin. Send us an email if you might be interested! No previous experience required!
Make a one time sponsorship donation or a monthly recurring sponsorship to help our residents waiting for their forever home!
Each month, receive photo updates and communication from your sponsored rabbit! Your sponsorship helps to provide them with food, medical care, toys, and housing!
If interested, please fill out the attached form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a list of items we are always in need of at the rescue! If you would like to donate any of these items, we would greatly appreciate it! Please email us for our delivery address or dropoff location!
1. Food- We currently use Blue Seal Show Hutch Deluxe brand or Kaytee Timothy Hay Complete Rabbit Food
2. Litter- Equine Pelleted Bedding, can find at Tractor Supply in 40 pound bags
3. Water Bottles- 16 or 32 ounce
4. High edge litter trays- many times found in cat supply sections
5. Food bowls, preferably ceramic or heavy material
6. Heavy duty trash bags
7. Paper Towels
8. Disposable gloves
9. New or used large dog crates
10. New or used play pens (36 inches or higher)
11. Toys! Rabbits love cardboard toys and boxes, toys made from untreated wood, and timothy hay chew blocks
12, Towels, sheets, and whelping pads
**We are also members of amazon smile charities so when ordering on amazon make sure to add us as your charity of choice!!
Your support and contributions will enable us to continue providing help to our rescued rabbits. Your generous donation is appreciated and all donation are tax deductible.